What is it?
KY Home Performance (KHP) helps Kentucky homeowners save money and energy while
improving the comfort of their homes.
- Do you have high energy bills?
- Is your heating and cooling system not keeping your home comfortable?
- Does your home have drafty windows and doors?
Installing replacement windows, new heating or air conditioning equipment, or adding
more insulation may improve your home’s energy performance. But if you want
to optimize your home’s energy efficiency, comfort, and substantially lower your
utility bills, the way to get the best results is with the comprehensive, "whole-house
approach" offered by KY Home Performance.
Benefits of KY Home Performance
- Average savings of 20 percent or more on utility bills.*
- Fewer drafts, greater comfort, and a healthier environment year-round.
- Confidence in working with KY Home Performance because your upgrades will be performed
by specially-trained professionals.
- All homes receive whole-house energy evaluations by trained Building Performance
- Energy-efficiency improvements are a solid investment in your home’s value today,
and the payback gets better with every utility rate increase.
*Based upon average savings. Different houses and energy use by owners can affect